Monday, July 16, 2012

New Staff at Wyoba

Meet our new Head Cook Karen. She has been such a blessing and is an amazing cook! All the kids love her! She makes the best chocolate chip cookies on the planet! 
Meet our new Assistant Cook Jill. She has been an amazing help in the kitchen! She has stepped right up to take on new tasks and is a hard worker!

Meet our new Maintenance Man Boone- yes, Boone, named after Daniel. He thinks he is pretty cool! I think he is pretty cool since he has been helping get a lot of work done at camp and complete tasks!
This element on our stove has been missing for years I am told. I thought it was pretty hazardous so I was able to replace it. It is a "French Element" ordered special.
Before
 
Isn't it beautiful!? The stove is now in 100% working order. I was able to install everything myself.
After


Blessings to the Camp Wyoba followers!
~Amber

No comments: